Consultant, Brand Strategy
As a Brand Strategy team member, you will apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis. You will consult across industries, throughout the world and on a range of brand topics (e.g., positioning, brand architecture, naming, customer experience and signature cues).
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for understanding client situations, gathering and synthesizing information (e.g., industry, company, market) and making preliminary recommendations to your case team. You will contribute substantially to case delivery in terms of thinking and project management.
Responsibilities could involve:
- Gathering, organizing and summarizing information on client business strategy, industry and market dynamics, best practice analyses, communications audits and customer insights to identify key implications
- Participate in conducting in-depth interviews with client management and key stakeholders
- Support case team planning and analysis of quantitative and qualitative customer / prospect research, from discrete choice analysis to focus groups
- Quickly gain skills and knowledge in new areas, leveraging client, firm and external resources
- Collaborate with other consultants and designers to explore alternatives and develop thinking (e.g., brainstorming sessions)
- Contribute to the development and storyline of client presentations
- Effectively communicate with, and present to internal case teams
Desirable attributes include:
- 2+ years excelling in a field such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy, brand strategy, brand management, innovation or strategic planning
- Outstanding communications, writing and interpersonal skills
- A passion for problem solving, creative expression and improving the way companies relate to customers
- An analytical and rigorous approach to finding solutions and a flexibility in applying them
- A willingness to push your thinking, attack issues from multiple angles and stretch yourself to provide outstanding brand ideas to clients
- An appetite for learning and wrestling with challenging topics across a diverse range of clients/ industries
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace that we are all proud to be a part of.
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter. For all design applicants, please include a link to your online portfolio. Someone from the recruitment team will be in touch with you.