Calling all marketing gurus and brand-builders! Here is your opportunity to join the marketing team at one of the industry’s best brand, design and innovation consultancies.
At Lippincott, the Marketing team directly influences strategy and business development while driving global brand building efforts. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will gain hands-on experience, with guidance and mentorship, across a spectrum of marketing activities in support of building Lippincott’s brand profile, attracting clients, shaping trends and building a strong internal culture. Specific marketing initiatives you will be a part of managing include global campaigns, digital marketing and social media initiatives, events and media relations. The role is fast-paced, multi-faceted and an opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest and most creative minds in the industry.
You consider yourself:
- A natural problem solver, you want to find solutions and get things done
- Someone who strives to communicate with impact, ensuring maximum visibility and engagement
- Organized, you take action to get results and achieve goals
- Proactive, eager to learn and grow in your career as a marketing professional
- Excited to work at the intersection of creativity and strategy, flexing creative muscles while helping us hit our goals
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Support marketing campaigns, including coordinating timelines, budgets, people and logistics
- Manage the Lippincott website content management system (CMS)
- Support content development and maintenance of our social media presence
- Oversee award submissions and design competition program
- Manage Lippincott’s marketing calendar and marketing budget
- Lead the creation and management of new hire profiles on the Lippincott website
- Serve as a liaison between client teams, knowledge management and marketing in gathering assets and tracking case work
- Ensure a high quality for all our work, including editing internal and external communications
- Assist in the coordination of Lippincott hosted conferences and client events
- Research prospective clients, key companies, and their respective business and branding challenges to inform our strategy
Who you are:
Knowledgeable, skilled and driven
- A Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Marketing/Communications or Business Administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- A desire to stay organized, achieve goals, take action and get results
Lippincott is a creative consultancy specializing in brand and innovation. We have a passion for solving our clients’ toughest challenges with a proven combination of strategic rigor and design excellence. A pioneer since 1943, we have shaped some of the world’s most iconic brands and experiences.
We recognize the benefits of flexibility but also value the interactions that happen when we come together. Our new hybrid working model allows individuals to set their own cadence for working in their preferred environment with the expectation that they will be spending at least half of their time (50%) in their local office each month.
Who We Are, Together…
We embody key values that drive our culture. We demand better, reach higher, and expect more of ourselves and our colleagues. We demonstrate gratitude, offer support, and embrace optimism every day. We celebrate debate, discussion, disagreement, and feedback, with an open mind to new ways of thinking and doing. We act with passion, intention, and goodwill while building on and elevating everyone’s contributions and sharing in our collective success.
In our pursuit to make it meaningful, we want our people to feel heard, respected and valued through our words and actions – goals we can only achieve with a sustained commitment to inclusion, diversity and belonging. We seek the best and brightest ideas from a diverse representation of backgrounds and experiences because we know that’s what it takes to continuously push the boundaries, solve our clients’ most complex challenges, and foster an inspiring culture of rigorous creativity. We celebrate and leverage our differences and our commonalities, so everyone feels safe, supported and encouraged to be wide open, to say “yes, and!” and to demand better of ourselves and one another. We aspire to be positive role models for inclusion at an individual level, corporate level, and societal level.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace of which we can all be proud.