Motion Graphics Production Specialist
The Production team plays a critical role in bringing concepts to life. As Lippincott’s Motion Graphics Production Specialist, with a concentration in motion production, you will contribute to the delivery of final assets to clients. You will use your skills and expertise with interactive media software (video editing, 2D & 3D animation) to support our team in the technical production of innovative, integrated digital assets for our clients.
On an average day, you will:
- Collaborate with designers from a production perspective to develop production solutions for concepts, storyboard animations, and convert designers’ files to final broadcast-ready deliverables
- Recognize and attend to important details with accuracy, efficiency, and intention
- Consistently apply and enforce style/brand guidelines on client deliverables being produced
- Refine, prepare and collect motion graphic files for final output as client deliverables, conducting quality control checks prior to asset releases
Research and build ideas
- Be a subject matter expert by staying current on technology and software advances and techniques that become industry standards, sharing those findings with the team, and applying such advances to your daily tasks
- Advise on best practices for efficient and accurate file construction, defining and cataloging specs and templates
Manage time and projects
- Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines for multiple projects and inform stakeholders of progress
- With guidance, work within budget and time constraints, estimating job time and output options
- Document and archive all work logically and in a timely manner for team/studio access
- Support the development and maintenance of a digital asset library
Communicate and collaborate
- Work closely with project teams to execute clearly defined digital production tasks and meet deliverable requirements, troubleshooting with expertise on process, capabilities, and outcomes
- Clearly articulate ideas, share research findings and explain thought processes with team members
We look for you to:
- A design-related bachelor’s degree or equivalent portfolio with proven motion graphics and animation skills
- 3+ years of motion/animation production experience in a professional setting (agency, animation studio, post house)
- A strong understanding of how to apply and optimize basic design principles in creative work across a range of experiences (digital, 3D, motion) and viewer platforms
- Possess Illustration abilities, strength in compositing, timing, lighting, dimension, typography, color
- Expertise with Mac motion and animation software (Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D)
- Proficiency with related software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Audition)
- Familiarity with various graphic formats for print, motion, and digital, and knowledge of the optimal formats to use based on the particular application
- Familiarity with animation functions of PowerPoint and concepts of augmented/virtual reality
- An interest in animating for mobile UI and digital prototypes, using Adobe XD, Principle, Sketch, and Figma, and upskilling in these areas
- Possess highly meticulous tactical production standards and adherence to workflow protocols
- Maintain an unparalleled work ethic and desire to contribute and collaborate with others
- Desire to enhance and grow your skill set, learning about technology, media, production processes, design applications, and working methods
- Proactively seek constructive feedback to foster professional development
Please ensure to include a portfolio with your application in order to be considered for this position.
Lippincott is a creative consultancy specialising in brand and innovation. We have a passion for solving our clients’ toughest challenges with a proven combination of strategic rigor and design excellence. A pioneer since 1943, we have shaped some of the world’s most iconic brands and experiences.
Who We Are, Together…
We embody key values that drive our culture. We demand better, reach higher, and expect more of ourselves and our colleagues. We demonstrate gratitude, offer support, and embrace optimism every day. We celebrate debate, discussion, disagreement, and feedback, with an open mind to new ways of thinking and doing. We act with passion, intention, and goodwill while building on and elevating everyone’s contributions and sharing in our collective success.
In our pursuit to make it meaningful, we want our people to feel heard, respected and valued through our words and actions – goals we can only achieve with a sustained commitment to inclusion, diversity and belonging. We seek the best and brightest ideas from a diverse representation of backgrounds and experiences because we know that’s what it takes to continuously push the boundaries, solve our clients’ most complex challenges, and foster an inspiring culture of rigorous creativity. We celebrate and leverage our differences and our commonalities so everyone feels safe, supported and encouraged to be wide open, to say “yes, and!” and to demand better of ourselves and one another. We aspire to be positive role models for inclusion at an individual level, corporate level, and societal level.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace of which we can all be proud. #Lippincott