Lippincott’s creative team plays a pivotal role in expressing who a brand is, and how they connect with the world through the art of story and ideas. Our team works collaboratively and creatively across disciplines to help define some of America’s most iconic brands.
As a Senior Copywriter, you’ll blend your creative and strategic thinking while working with our design and strategy teams to tell a brand’s story through a variety of media, from video to print, to digital. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing capability within our firm. Additionally, you will be able to impact our client organizations inside and out using ideas and words to influence and inspire action.
You consider yourself:
- A conceptual creative who is one part copywriter, one part planner
- Someone who has a conceptual portfolio with an advertising bent
- An authentic storyteller who knows how to boil things down to their strategic essence and emotional core
- An optimistic listener and collaborator who is comfortable interacting with senior clients
In your day-to-day, you will:
Be Creative, Strategic, and Build Ideas
- Write compelling and strategic copy for a brand manifestos, brand videos, external advertising and internal client campaigns for broad range of clients from technology to transportation, from financial to consumer goods and services.
- Work with our strategy team to capitalize on research to identify insights and translate those insights to opportunities for brands to tell a story
- Prioritize and manage your time and workload in coordination with internals teams and clients to meet deadlines across multiple projects
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, while staying abreast of communication and client-related industry trends
- Show your versatility by understanding and adapting to a wide variety of brand voices
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of quality creative experience on the agency side; can include conceptual in-house experience
- An approach that is equal parts creative and strategic
- Work across multiple clients and balance priorities to ensure rigorous, thoughtful, and well-developed deliverables
- Have examples of creative, polished work
Passionate and Driven
- A strong motor and great work ethic and a desire to enhance and grow your skill set
- A great teammate internally and with external clients or audiences
- A self-starter with the ability to follow through with tasks to completion
Lippincott is a creative consultancy specializing in brand and innovation. We have a passion for solving our clients’ toughest challenges with a proven combination of strategic rigor and design excellence. A pioneer since 1943, we have shaped some of the world’s most iconic brands and experiences.
We recognize the benefits of flexibility but also value the interactions that happen when we come together. Our new hybrid working model allows individuals to set their own cadence for working in their preferred environment with the expectation that they will be spending at least half of their time (50%) in their local office each month.
Who We Are, Together…
We embody key values that drive our culture. We demand better, reach higher, and expect more of ourselves and our colleagues. We demonstrate gratitude, offer support, and embrace optimism every day. We celebrate debate, discussion, disagreement, and feedback, with an open mind to new ways of thinking and doing. We act with passion, intention, and goodwill while building on and elevating everyone’s contributions and sharing in our collective success.
In our pursuit to make it meaningful, we want our people to feel heard, respected and valued through our words and actions – goals we can only achieve with a sustained commitment to inclusion, diversity and belonging. We seek the best and brightest ideas from a diverse representation of backgrounds and experiences because we know that’s what it takes to continuously push the boundaries, solve our clients’ most complex challenges, and foster an inspiring culture of rigorous creativity. We celebrate and leverage our differences and our commonalities, so everyone feels safe, supported and encouraged to be wide open, to say “yes, and!” and to demand better of ourselves and one another. We aspire to be positive role models for inclusion at an individual level, corporate level, and societal level.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace of which we can all be proud.