Senior Creative Technologist
At Lippincott, we are in the business of creating new brands, products, services, and experiences to create meaning in customers’ lives. Our design team plays a pivotal role in offering creative solutions to brand, innovation, and culture challenges. As part of this team, our creative technologists help our clients transform their businesses. Our team has the technical expertise and the creative vision to deliver holistic solutions for the modern economy, embracing enterprise architecture through the lens of brand and digital to deliver quality prototypes and solutions that drive business success.
As a Senior Creative Technologist on the team, you will support the design and development of solutions for our clients with a focus on a variety of technical ecosystems (e.g. emerging technologies, games, utilities, mobile apps, etc.). You are an intuitive problem solver, constantly searching for new and innovative ways to shape a narrative through interactive technologies. In this role, you will be unique for your breadth of knowledge across creative tools and development environments. You will be an experimenter and an advocate for creating engaging user experiences. You will look beyond the design and UX model that have been established and focus on product potential – how to make what we’ve crafted even more engaging for the user. You will work with capability teams across Lippincott’s Design and Strategy practices to solve problems in an impactful way and to envision and ship the best digital experiences.
In your day-to-day, we look for you to:
Research and discover insights
- Support requirements gathering, user experience design, design system development, performance optimization, and accessibility for digital products and experiences
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies – research and make informed recommendations on implementation of new tools
- Identify and prioritize efforts that will be most impactful to our solution design and development
Innovate, ideate, and inspire
- Stay current on design and brand trends collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to ensure design intent is realized and providing technical guidance to ensure that it is carried through in production
- Deliver engaging web experiences using the latest front-end technologies
- Create interactive user experiences by applying awareness of design, human-computer interaction, and delivering UI within a design-led product development environment
- Building front-end solutions leveraged by subject matter expertise in backend systems to prove technical feasibility
- Build prototypes for our clients’ solutions to pressure test concepts and iterating on them based on feedback
Who you are:
Knowledgeable and skilled
- A solid portfolio of your work in which you specify your involvement and contributions in each project you include
- Experience developing interesting or disruptive front-end applications
- Ability to solve problems critically, logically, and creatively, turning insights into ideas and ideas into actionable plans
- Full experience design lifecycle experience, from ideation to implementation
- Incredible communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design or a related technical field
- Objective-C and/or Swift development experience is a plus
- Unity and/or Unreal development experience is a plus
- Being well-versed in rapid hardware development tools such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi is a plus
Enthusiastic and willing
- Demonstrated passion for experience strategy and design, technology, and brands in the commercial world
- An interest in generative design and data manipulation
- A love of technology and culture, and desire to learn, as well as an interest in sharing your insights and knowledge with your teammates
- A passion for building brand experiences and marketing websites that are global and localized
- Eagerness to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
- Proactive, comfortable with ambiguity, and flexible in the face of shifting client needs due to the rapidly changing nature of the technology space
- Strong appreciation for the power of APIs, technology, fast culture and social media, and the role technology plays in elevating design and experience innovation
The applicable base pay for this role ranges from $80,000 – $100,000. The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position will be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health benefits, 401K savings as well as employee assistance programs.
Lippincott is a creative consultancy specializing in brand and innovation. We have a passion for solving our clients’ toughest challenges with a proven combination of strategic rigor and design excellence. A pioneer since 1943, we have shaped some of the world’s most iconic brands and experiences.
We recognize the benefits of flexibility but also value the interactions that happen when we come together. Our hybrid working model allows individuals to set their own cadence for working in their preferred environment with the expectation that they will be spending at least half of their time in their local office each month.
Who We Are, Together…
We embody key values that drive our culture. We demand better, reach higher, and expect more of ourselves and our colleagues. We demonstrate gratitude, offer support, and embrace optimism every day. We celebrate debate, discussion, disagreement, and feedback, with an open mind to new ways of thinking and doing. We act with passion, intention, and goodwill while building on and elevating everyone’s contributions and sharing in our collective success.
In our pursuit to make it meaningful, we want our people to feel heard, respected and valued through our words and actions – goals we can only achieve with a sustained commitment to inclusion, diversity and belonging. We seek the best and brightest ideas from a diverse representation of backgrounds and experiences because we know that’s what it takes to continuously push the boundaries, solve our clients’ most complex challenges, and foster an inspiring culture of rigorous creativity. We celebrate and leverage our differences and our commonalities so everyone feels safe, supported and encouraged to be wide open, to say “yes, and!” and to demand better of ourselves and one another. We aspire to be positive role models for inclusion at an individual level, corporate level, and societal level.
Lippincott is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Lippincott are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace of which we can all be proud.