Adam brings over 20 years of experience in strategic planning, team facilitation and creative execution to Lippincott.
As a leader in the Organizational Engagement practice, he specializes in helping leaders better connect and engage with their organizations.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Knowing that I will be able to help employees feel more emotionally connected to what their organization is doing and why.
- What did school actually teach you?
To always surround yourself with great people.
- When did you decide you wanted to be in this business?
When I figured out that I had the ability to help employees find “something more” in their 40 hour work week.
- If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
A professional baseball scout.
- Who is the leader you most admire?
The ones that can admit that they can be wrong.
- Being a Lippincott’er means:
Being an agent for real and meaningful change.
M.B.A., Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
B.S., Indiana University
SVP, Hill & Knowlton
VP, Chase Bank