As a partner in Lippincott's Hong Kong office, Dan solves business problems through rigorous conceptual thinking and meticulous design craft.
With equal commitment to output and outcomes, Dan has delivered programs in the US, UK, Middle East and Asia for clients such as McLaren Automotive, Fabergé, Hyatt, Mars Inc and Prudential.
- Being a Lippincott’er means ________?
Always asking ‘what if’ and ‘why not.’
- What's changed the most about the industry / the work / the clients?
The holistic nature of branding, it is less about logos and more about experiences which encompass sound, motion and interactions.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
The smart and talented colleagues that I get to work with daily, as well as the great clients across diverse sectors and geographies.
- What did school actually teach you?
To stay curious.
- What is your favorite art movement / designer / artist / philosopher / book / movie? 为什么？
I can watch anything by Ridley Scott. I'm a big fan of Blade Runner and I'm lucky to live in the city that reminds me of it every day.
Catholic University of Rio (PUC): BA, Industrial Design and Graphic Communication
Westminster Business School, London: MA, Integrated Marketing Communications
Associate Partner, Prophet Hong Kong
Creative Director, Jones Knowles Ritchie London
Associate Creative Director, Siegel+Gale London