A Lippincotter for nearly a decade, Minjal has worn many hats at the firm.
Her favorite? Helping build the firm’s intellectual capital by developing new processes, tools, and trainings for our people.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
The intellectual curiosity, creativity and dedication with which everyone at the firm approaches their work and personal pursuits.
- If you weren't in this profession, what would you be?
A psychiatrist or an interior designer.
- What's your favorite place you've traveled to?
I've loved every place I’ve visited, but New Zealand was the most spectacular for its natural beauty. I dream about going back and exploring more one day.
- What did school actually teach you?
You truly understand something when you can teach it back to someone else.
- Who would you change places with for a day?
An astronaut stationed in outer space.
B.S., Finance and International Business, Minor in Political Science, Stern School of Business, NYU
M.S., Design, Pratt Institute
Investment Manager, Allianz Capital Partners
Equity Research Associate, J.P. Morgan, Citi