Richard’s 30-year tenure at Lippincott is marked with many accomplishments.
Over the course of his career, Richard has brought on some of the world’s largest brands and developed Lippincott’s business across Asia, EMEA and the Americas. Providing strategic counsel to prospective clients, Richard plays an instrumental role in ensuring all of Lippincott’s capabilities and experts are deployed in a way that delivers long-term impact for clients. He’s also the creator and co-host of the annual L’emmys, Lippincott’s highly-anticipated internal awards show.
- For you, what makes Lippincott a special place to work?
Our diverse and talented people and their shared desire/passion to be the best. The amazing and highly visible work we do. The diversity of the industries and geographies we serve.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Figuring out how to win the next pitch.
- When did you decide you wanted to be in this business? 为什么？
1986. I didn’t know the business existed before then. When I discovered it, I knew it was what I wanted to do. The combination of strategy and design for world-class companies has always been very compelling to me.
- Since you began your career, what’s changed the least about the your work?
At the end of the day, it is a people business.
- If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
- What’s your favorite thing about the place you call home?
It was built in 1890 and has lots of charm and character.
B.S., Ithaca College