Siobhan has over a decade of experience spanning customer experience, portfolio strategy, brand positioning, employer branding and more. She has worked with a diverse range of clients across industries— from Amazon Business to Youtube.
When she's not strategizing, you can find her baking wedding cakes for friends, sewing on her embroidery machine and playing Nintendo Switch.
- In your own words, what do you do at Lippincott?
I lead clients and Lippincott's talented teams to deliver growth-driving brand work.
- Where do you find your inspiration / source of creativity?
Everywhere! By trying new things, consuming different types of content, talking to people with different perspectives, traveling...
- When did you decide you wanted to be in this business? 为什么？
After completing a pro-bono brand positioning project in my agency days.
- If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
An interior designer.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My cat (...he literally wakes me up every morning).
B.S. with a concentration in Marketing & Management, University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce
Marketing Strategy Consultant, Ogilvy NY
Senior Engagement Manager, Prophet
Ad Age 40 under 40